Making Extra Money-The Easy Way!

    A very popular and profitable way to make easy extra money from the Internet is by posting on revenue sharing forums! What is a revenue sharing forum? A revenue sharing forum is a forum that shares its online earnings with its members! The forum does this mainly because without members there wouldn't be a forum and sharing the revenue is also a great way to keep a forum active! More threads you open, the more revenue you will get and the more posts you make equal the more revenue you get.

   This is usually done with some kind of affiliate program such as Google AdSense. You will see AdSense advertisement blocks around the forum. If you reply or start a topic you will be entered in a rotator of who's AdSense block shows up and you will earn some of the money (revenue) coming from that topic or post.

   Posting on these forums are a great way to make extra money, especially, if you enjoy starting or getting involved in on-line discussions! Believe it or not making extra money from posting on revenue sharing forums is so easy that anyone can do it (anyone with a computer anyway)!

   The basic trick to making extra money from revenue sharing is having your posts read in these forums. There are many ways of getting your post read in these revenue sharing forums.

   You can start by posting comments on topics you know a lot about. Make smart, interesting comments that people would be interested to read and reply too. You can also start your own topic and post questions that people would enjoy answering.

   You don’t have to post about serious things all the time. Some of the most widely read posts are usually of general interest subjects such as entertainment and culture. Also using keywords in your posts’ titles will help your fellow forum members find your post right away and become interested enough to read it.

   When you receive answers to your posts, try to answer them and add more details to make the thread more interactive and interesting!

   There are many forums that have become adsense revenue sharing forums.. While most revenue sharing forums make money from having Google adsense ads on the forum, there is one forum that offer a variety of other contextual advertisers

   Here a few tips for earn extra money from revenue sharing forum:
To make money from revenue sharing forums, you need to have a google adsense account!You have to have your own quality, content based site to apply to Google Adsense. Do not apply to Adsense using the forum name (you signed up for)as your website!

   (1) Make sure you have enter your Google AdSense Client ID (It should be in the form of pub-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) in your profile. Enter your Google AdSense Channel ID. It also a good idea to have a unique Google channel ID for this forum (this way, you can track stats specifically for the forum).
   2) Create a good new thread and make your thread on a interesting topic..do not spam your affiliate links etc.

   (3) Add an interesting and attention grabbing title to your thread. This will bring more visitors/members to view your thread.

   (4) Become Active in the Forum. Try to post regularly, ask questions from the thread starter, share your expertise or experiences, etc.

   (5) A good section of any forum to start posting is in the "Introduce Yourself" (or something similar) section!

   (6) Make sure, you enable "Instant Email Notification)especially if it is a post that you started or have a feeling will become popular!

   (7) If allowed by the forum rules, put your website or affiliates pages in signature. Perhaps somebody will click on your link, go to your site and click your ads or join your affiliate program.

   If you are worried about forums having your AdSense Client ID. Don't be because you can look at the source of any publicly available web page that has AdSense ads. If you are still worried about it then the best thing to do is not participate.

   Even if you look at the HTML source on posts you have made and you will never see your AdSense Client ID. To prevent people from unknowingly violating the Adsense terms and conditions (specifically the part about clicking your own ads).Revenue sharing forums will never display your own AdSense Client ID to you (as long as you are logged in).

   In the previous thread, I have included a few extra money making forums and guidelines(tips) to help you make money from these forums! Money from Forums


Making Extra Money at Revenue Sharing Forums


   Digital point is one of the biggest forums and it free to join! There are over 360,000 threads, 3,400,000 Posts, 80,000 Members and 28,000 Active Members!

   To make money from posting or starting threads on Digital Point

   (1)You must have an AdSense account through Google.

   (2) You must have at least 50 total posts within the forum to participate and once you have reached your 50th post, the ads displayed from that point forward are automatically applied to all the threads you started or have posted in.

   (3)For threads you start, your AdSense client ID will be used 50% of the time when the thread is viewed as a thread.

   (4)Your AdSense client ID will be used 50% of the time when the thread is viewed by your post.

Click on the name to join > Digital Point < (link)


   Name Pros, is an active forum that has 60,000 registered Members, 335,000+ Threads and over 2 million posts! It is free to register.

   (1) To participate in revenue sharing at the Name Pros forum. You must be member for 30 days and have at least 50 total posts within the forum. Once you reach that qualification, your ads will have a chance to be displayed on all posts you have ever participated in the past.

   (2) As a member of NamePros, your Adsense code is displayed 50% of the time a thread is viewed. That 50% is divided between all participating members in the thread that are part of the revenue sharing program.

   (3) Member Adsense code is displayed 50% of the time a thread is viewed. That 50% is divided between all participating members in the thread that are part of the revenue sharing program.

Click on the name to join > Name Pros.com < (link)


   Global Gold Talk is another great, growing and active forum! Ad Revenue is shared between all active members of this forum!

   (1)As a new thread starter, there is a 50% chance your Adense code will be displayed for each page view.

   (2)The last replier in a particular thread will have a 50% chance that their adense code will be displayed for each time someone looks at the thread/post.

Click on the name to join > Global Gold Talk < (link)

(3)Web Talk Forums

(1)At this forum the revenue is shared between the Administrators and the thread starter. If you start a thread, you will have a 70% probability that your AdSense code will be displayed for each page view. The administrators have the final 30% chance.

(2) A minimum of 10 posts is required to participate in the forums revenue sharing.

(3)You will need a Google AdSense account.

(4)Once logged into Web Talk Forums go to your UserCP, click on "Edit Options", then scroll to the bottom. Where it says "Google AdSense Client ID" enter your Client ID. Below that you may optionally enter a channel ID so you can track stats specifically for this forum. Do this as soon as possible!

When you log into the forum and to make sure that you don't accidentally click on your own ads, you will never see your own AdSense code. Clicking your own ads would violate the Terms of Service you agreed to when you signed up for an AdSense account.

Web Talk Forums < (link)

   Thanks for reading this blog and come back for more extra money making tips! Feel free to ask any question or concerns or just say "hi"..

One final thought, Yes, I am making money from these forums, I would love to share "how much" but that would be violating "adsense" TOS!